Dear SCCA Friends,
Please find attached, another installment of the "SCCA news you can use", the Area 4 Director’s Newsletter.
There was a lot more to tell you, but I try to limit the Newsletter to two pages. For example:
- Tomorrow (Saturday November 8) is our GLD Scheduling Meeting at my office in Dayton. The Agenda also includes the GLD Divisional Championships and other Divisional topics. Our Director is providing lunch.
- SCCA Membership continues to climb. We were at 44,840 at the end of September, highest since 2009.
- The TNIA schedule (read the attachment!) is well established for 2015. I can tell you where and when if you want to know.
- The National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park is up and running. Things look very, very good.
- More news saved for December.
Most of you receiving this email will also get a similar email from the National Office – same news in a slightly different format. I’d rather hit you twice than not at all. J
Return to News Index